Skip to main content

Arabic Assignment November 2019 - Guess the Topic


Arabic Assignment November 2019 - Guess the Topic

Arabic Exercise  on Page 64



Look at the picture and guess the topic

Read the topic which was created by a student in the Arabic class, which is impressive in meaning:



I love colours and I like to see them every where.


But I can't imagine what I saw when I visited India with my family last month.


I saw the streets were colourful with beautiful colours, and I saw many colors flying everywhere.


People were very happy, and the music was loud, and expressing the cheer and joy.


In fact I can't understand what was the reason for the celebration, neither me, nor my family.


When I asked my father he told me, it is the celebration of the Indian continent and we came at this time to see it.


I was very happy and everything was beautiful and colourful, but what was most beautiful was that the people were also colourful.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Arabic Assignment November 2019 - The Picture Dictionary - Page 59

Arabic Assignment November 2019 - The Picture Dictionary Arabic Exercise  on Page 59 Arabic Text Read as Meaning احتفال Ih-te-faal Celebration مهرجان Mihr-jaan Festival تتطاير Tha-tha-thaa-iru Flying through ابتهاج Ib-thi-haaj Cheer سعادة Sa-aadah Happiness الألوان المائية Alwaan al-maaiyah Water colors بودرة الألوان Powdarah alwaan Color powder قوس المطر Qoos al-mathar Rainbow

Arabic Assignment November 2019 - Using Prepositions

Arabic Assignment November 2019 - Using Prepositions Arabic Exercise 2 on Page 67 Form sentences using Prepositions: 1) أنا أتعلم في المدرسة. Anaa atha-allamu fil madrasah. I learn in the school. 2) أنا من الهند. Anaa min al-Hind. I am from India. 3) أنا ذاهب إلى المدرسة. Anaa zaahib ilaa Al-Madrasah. I go to the school. 4) تبحث البنت عن الدفتر. Thabhas al-bint an ad-daftar. The girl is searching for the notebook.